Looking for a reliable emergency plumbing service near you? At Combi, our team of experienced plumbers and gas engineers are ready at any time of the day or night, whatever your emergency repair need. Gas Safe Qualified, our friendly and approachable engineers and plumbers will get your boiler, sink, toilet, or gas appliance up and running the same day you call us. Homes and businesses across the North East trust us to handle their gas and plumbing emergencies with issues that include:
- Burst pipes
- Pipe leakages
- Blocked drains
- Sink and toilet blockages
- Gas leaks
- Faulty boilers
- No hot water
At Combi-UK we operate an emergency call-out service 24-hours a day, 7 days a week in your local area. We understand that plumbing problems always happen when we least expect them and this is why we are dedicated to ensuring we complete your plumbing and gas repair jobs quickly and efficiently.
Working on both domestic and commercial emergency plumbing and heating repair jobs, our 24/7 plumbers can fix any drainage system, heating, boiler or gas appliance in your home or business. No matter what time of day the problem happens, we work around the clock to keep you, your family and your colleagues comfortable and safe at work and at home.
Common Plumbing Emergencies
There are many common plumbing emergencies which may occur on your domestic or commercial property. These include:
- Blocked drains – blocked drains are highly inconvenient, and always tend to happen at the worst time. Blockages can come about for many reasons, including a build-up of debris such as food and grease in the kitchen, and organic matter in the garden. Our plumbing engineers will quickly find the source of the blockage, and get things moving in no time, so you can get back to normal.
- Toilet and sink blockages – You may discover that water rises to the surface or overflows from your toilet when you flush. Or perhaps the water in your kitchen or bathroom sink won’t go down when you pull the plug. Our expert plumbers have equipment that can remove blockages fast.
- No hot water – Hot water is something we take for granted, until we don’t have it. If your hot water suddenly stops working, it could point to an issue with your boiler or central heating. Whatever the reason, our professional and reliable local plumbing engineers will pinpoint and fix the problem on the same day.
- Gas leaks – If you smell gas anywhere in your home or workplace, you must call a professional gas engineer immediately. We are available 24/7, and will respond immediately to a gas related emergency. We will find and fix the problem and ensure the gas leak is stopped as soon as possible to keep you and the people in the building safe from harmful gasses.
Don’t leave yourself with a gas, heating or plumbing issue at home or at work. contact Combi-UK today for specialist emergency plumbers who are here to help you 24 hours a day, any day of the week.
If you have any problem regarding emergency plumbers, please contact us or call at 01642 865 865.